DRESS CODE / PHONE POLICY
Policy on the use of Mobile Telephones
On the golf courses: Their use is prohibited unless there is an ongoing emergency or for scoring purposes.
In the Clubhouse: Please be considerate in their use. They should not be audible in the main lounge area at all. Phone calls and text messages may be made and received out with the main lounge area.
• Members, their guests and visitors are expected to maintain a high standard of dress at all times whilst in the Clubhouse, on the golf courses or on the practice area.
• The following must not be worn in the Main Lounge: Wet clothing, Caps/Hats, ‘T’ Shirts, Football or Rugby tops and any type of golf shoes.
• The following must not be worn on the golf courses or practice area: Denim Jeans, ‘T’ Shirts, Sleeveless Shirts (men only), Vests and Football or Rugby tops.
• Only tailored shorts are acceptable in the Clubhouse, golf courses or on the practice area.
• Denim Jeans are acceptable in the Clubhouse only if they are: neat and tidy, of uniform colour and are free of any fraying, holes, rips or tears.
• Golf Shoes should be worn on the courses and practice area.
• Persons not adhering to the above dress code may be asked to leave the Clubhouse, golf courses or practice area.